The Sidmouth Surf Life Saving Club is a not for profit organisation founded in 2013 and affiliated with Surf Life Saving GB, a national charity of 7,000 volunteers helping to make our beaches safer and more enjoyable places for everyone.
The club aims to provide children and young people aged 8 – 16 with opportunities to improve their health and well being through fun physical activity and social interaction.
- Life saving education (beach and sea knowledge / first aid and lifesaving skills).
- Beach events including beach sprints, relays and beach flags.
- Water activities including sea swimming, board paddling, rescue skills and ski paddling.
- Achieving formal qualifications such as junior beach lifeguard awards and surf craft awards.
- Competitive opportunities in the above activities.
Please see our event calendar for times and dates of our training sessions and other activities.
For those who wish to put club kit in Santa's sack you will be able to order online ... Read MoreEnd of Season 2018
A huge thank you to all members, parents and helpers for another successful season. 2018 ... Read MoreMore News Entries