The Sidmouth Surf Life Saving Club is a not for profit organisation founded in 2013 and affiliated with Surf Life Saving GB, a national charity of 7,000 volunteers helping to make our beaches safer and more enjoyable places for everyone.
The club aims to provide children and young people aged 8 – 16 with opportunities to improve their health and well being through fun physical activity and social interaction.
- Life saving education (beach and sea knowledge / first aid and lifesaving skills).
- Beach events including beach sprints, relays and beach flags.
- Water activities including sea swimming, board paddling, rescue skills and ski paddling.
- Achieving formal qualifications such as junior beach lifeguard awards and surf craft awards.
- Competitive opportunities in the above activities.
Please see our event calendar for times and dates of our training sessions and other activities.
Wishing all members a great christmas All qualified Surf Lifeguards that are available ... Read More2017 Season
Dear All The 2017 Season has been another successful season for the club. We celebrated ... Read More